Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TOTD, April 3

Do Your Best

If you are doing the best that you know how to do, that's all God expects from you.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: fot my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
--- 2 Corinthians 12: 9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* I'll do my best, let God do the rest...
That's the phrase that I like so much all these time.
Those words remind me of how important of me to do my very best in every single effort that I make without forgetting God.
Because I know everything that I have, everything that I've got comes from God.
I can have this life because of Him.
I'll just pass this day in awareness that He is there to help me through, all I need to do is just giving my very best... How about you??? (-fon-)

No comments: