Monday, April 2, 2007

TOTD, April 1

Be Led with Peace

Don't do anything you don't have peace about. Let peace be the umpire that decides if a thing should be in your life or not.

And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful appreciative, [giving praise to God always].
--- Colossians 3:15


My own reflection on this Thought:
* I was once wondered, when would I got the chance to find my true soul mate? Or should I end up living my life as a celibataire (French: single). But when I thought about celibate life, my heart didn't have any peace at all... Then, I prayed, if God had wanted me to have a married life in the 1st place, please show me the way to reach that.
And finally, here I am. Getting married with the one that He has already chosen for me. And now He's given me a child to make this family life merrier.
If it is from God, I find it so true: there will be peace of mind whenever we walk along the journey that He's already prepared for us.
God's way is a peaceful and harmonious way... (-fon-)

No comments: