Sunday, December 22, 2013

TODAY, December 21-23 : Don't be Afraid- The Lord is Our Strength

December 21

The Lord is the Strength of My Life

Sometimes, in this life, we might feel scared.
Worries might also come in our life.
But, we're being reminded over and over again to hold on to the Lord.
Jesus who came as the Light Himself  will shine into all human's life.
We put our trust in Him.
He's my light and my Saviour.
He's the strength of my life.
(-fon-)

The Lord is my light and the One Who saves me. Whom should I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life. Of whom should I be afraid?
--- Psalm 27:1

Tuhan adalah Benteng Hidupku

Terkadang dalam menjalani kehidupan, pastinya kita pernah merasa takut.
Kuatir pun pernah membelenggu diri kita.
Namun, kita diingatkan terus untuk berpegang kepada Tuhan.
Yesus yang datang sebagai Terang akan menyinari kehidupan segenap manusia.
Kepada-Nya lah kita bersandar.
Dialah terang dan keselamatanku.
Dialah Tuhan, benteng hidupku.
(-fon-)

TUHAN adalah terangku  dan keselamatanku, kepada siapakah aku harus takut? TUHAN adalah benteng  hidupku, terhadap siapakah aku harus gemetar?
---Mazmur 27:1

December 22

I Will Trust in You

As we go through these verses, let's put our hope in the Lord.
When we're afraid, let's come to Him.
Entrust our life into His hands for one more time.
He's the The Great Planner of our life.
I will trust in You, Lord.
(-fon-)

When I am afraid, I will trust in You. I praise the Word of God. I have put my trust in God. I will not be afraid. What can only a man do to me?
--- Psalm 56:3-4

Aku Berharap Kepada-Mu

Sebagaimana yang terdapat pada ayat-ayat ini, mari kita berharap kepada Tuhan.
Ketika rasa takut mulai menyapa, mari kita datang kepada-Nya.
Percayakan sekali lagi hidup kita ke dalam tangan-Nya.
Dialah Sang Perencana Kehidupan kita.
Aku berharap kepada-Mu, Tuhan.
(-fon-)

Waktu aku takut, aku berharap kepada-Mu. Aku memuji Allah karena apa yang Ia janjikan; aku percaya kepada-Nya, maka aku tak takut, manusia tidak berdaya terhadapku.
--- Mazmur 56:3-4

For I am the Lord your God Who holds your right hand, and Who says to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’
--- Isaiah 41:13

December 23

He Will Help Us

Sometimes, it's hard to believe that God's help will come just in time.
But, let's put our hope in Him.
He told us not to be afraid.
He will help us.
(-fon-)

Dia Akan Menolong Kita

Terkadang sulit untuk percaya akan pertolongan Tuhan yang akan datang tepat pada waktu-Nya.
Namun, hendaknya kita terus berharap kepada Dia.
Jangan takut, itu kata-Nya.
Dia akan menolong kita.
(-fon-)

Sebab Aku TUHAN, Allahmu, memegang tangan kananmu; kata-Ku, 'Jangan takut, Aku akan menolong engkau.'"
--- Yesaya 41:13

No comments: