Thursday, October 29, 2009

TOTD, October 30

Control Our Temper


Rush hours, instant world (getting used of instant things), hectic schedule, traffic jam, those things together with all things that trigger our patient are filling our life each days.

It’s very true that we can’t be patient all the time, but at least I want to try to control my temper. Be a better person each day. Today, I might not control it well, but I do hope that I’ll control it better next time. Because the Bible says that a patient man more than a warrior. A person who controls his temper is better than the one who takes the city. So, let’s try to control our temper for the better. (-fon-)

Better a patient man than a warrior,
a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.

--- Proverbs 16:32

No comments: