Sunday, October 25, 2009

TOTD, October 24

Just Be Faithful


I try to commit myself writing thought of the day. It’s not something spectacular, though. Actually, it’s a very simple thing. It’s not that I’m a perfect person in Christianity. No, I’m still on the track to be a better person each day. What I’m doing is just giving my time in reading the Words, praying, and making a reflection out of it. I’m trying to be faithful in whatever I do. Hopefully we can stay faithful in whatever we do. The calling, the profession. From the tiniest thing until the greatest thing in our life. Just be faithful. (-fon-)

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

--- Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments: