Sunday, October 4, 2009

TOTD, October 04-05

Loving

Here’s a quote from St. Catherine of Siena:

LOVE IS HAD only by loving. If you want love, you must begin by loving — I mean you must want to love. Once you want it, you must open the eye of your understanding to see where and how love is to be found. And you will find it within your very self.

- Catherine of Siena

Love begins with loving. We must want to love. And the source of unconditional love can only be obtained from our God. There’s none like Him. We can be loving and find the love inside ourselves. But, more importantly, we can cling on to the loving God all of our life. Thanks to the Lord. (-fon-)

He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.

--- Psalm 144:2

It’s All About Faith

Things went wrong. Really wrong. Then you became speechless, stressed out, and frustrated. It’s not easy to gain your faith in that kind of situation.

Even it’s earthquake, flood, natural disasters, or personal problems like family matters, sickness, jobless, financial problem, just name it…We can be distracted and might believe that we don’t have any way out. We’re just stuck in the middle of nowhere…

But FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. That’s why, we need to keep the faith. Need to believe once more that God will give us the way. His perfect way in His perfect timing.(-fon-)

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

--- Hebrews 11:1

No comments: