Thursday, September 10, 2009

TOTD, September 11

His Faithfulness is Amazing

Do you have a best friend in this life? Few best friends maybe? Well, your best friends will definitely stay with you and stick with you even in the midst of joy or sorrow. They are faithful friends.
Talking about God, our Lord, His faithfulness is even more. His Faithfulness is like no other. Amazing!
He will accompany us in this journey of life, until the end of time. Until we’re old and having gray hairs, He’ll be there. And moreover, He’ll be there until eternity. He will carry us, sustain us, and rescue us.
Let’s celebrate each day as an adding up to His faithful days in our journey of life.
(-fon-)

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
--- Isaiah 46:4

No comments: