Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TOTD, Feb 28

Followed by Goodness and Mercy

Regret of the past and dread of the future are both " thieves of joy."

Begin right now to say, " I've got a future, and there's hope for me. God is on my side. No matter how many disappointments I have had in the past, this is a new day. Goodness and mercy are following me today.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
--- Psalm 23:6


My own reflection on this Thought:
* For some people, it might be easy to get on with life after facing an incredibly saddened experience in life. But for some people, the memory keeps playing over and and over again in their mind. It makes unfinished story filled their mind and their hearts. For this type of condition, it's really hard to get on with life, receive mercy and goodness from God. But, as the disciples of God, we need to try our best to fight to forget all the past (especially the bad ones) and dread of the future and stay focus to where we are in this present condition. (-fon-)

No comments: