Monday, February 19, 2007

TOTD, Feb 20

God Loves You

When you get up in the morning, spend some time thinking about how much God loves you, how you are surrounded and soaked in His love. Then begin to say, " Oh Father, I thank You that You love me so much, I thank You that everywhere I go today I'm a blessing because of Your love for me."
Knowing that God loves you gives you confidence in Him and trust in His faithfulness.

But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ [the Messiah, the Anointed One] died for us.
--- Romans 5:8


My own reflection on this Thought:
* It's His love that enables us to do lots of things. Including to do the most difficult thing, to love the people you hate, to love the people who has been gossiping about you, to love the people who has already hurt you deeply.
Try to cling on to His Love and find a new strength to love things or people that you hate... (-fon-)

No comments: