Monday, February 26, 2007

TOTD, Feb 27

Patience Inherits the Promises

Trusting God often requires not knowing how God is going to accomplish what needs to be done and not knowing when He will do it.

In order that you may not grow disinterested and become [spiritual] sluggards, but imitators, behaving as do those who through faith (by their learning of the entire personality on God in Christ in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness) and by practice of patient endurance and waiting are [now] inheriting the promise.
--- Hebrews 6:12


My own reflection on this Thought:
* In my own case, trusting God in finding my true love really was a process of not knowing how and when He will do it... But all I can do was just moving on with my life and just keeping myself open to new friendships along the way. And finally, when that special person that He's prepared for me came along, I just didn't expect that's the way He'll brought my husband to my life. God is amazing and full of surprises. Even at times when you feel that something seems impossible, if He wants to, He'll end it beautifully in His time. (-fon-)

No comments: