Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TODAY, May 28 - Finish the Race

Finish the Race

My old self has been crucified in Christ. It's no longer I, but Christ lives in me.
May we be able to show it in our actions.
That includes faith and motivation to finish the race.
Giving our best for Him and completing the tasks according to His plans.
Only the best for His Glory!
(-fon-)

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
--- Acts 20:24

Menyelesaikan Pertandingan

Hidupku ini bukan aku lagi, tetapi Yesus yang hidup di dalamku.
Semoga semua tindakan kita menunjukkan hal tersebut.
Termasuk, iman kita serta semangat untuk bertanding sampai garis akhir.
Memberikan yang terbaik bagi-Nya dan menyelesaikan pertandingan yang telah diatur dalam rencana-Nya.
Hanya yang terbaik bagi kemuliaan-Nya!
(-fon-)

Tetapi aku tidak menghiraukan nyawaku sedikitpun, asal saja aku dapat mencapai garis akhir dan menyelesaikan pelayanan yang ditugaskan oleh Tuhan Yesus kepadaku untuk memberi kesaksian tentang Injil kasih karunia Allah.
--- Kis 20:24

No comments: