Monday, May 5, 2014

TODAY, May 03-06: Not Good Enough

May 03

The Spirit of God Lives in Us

When we think that we're not good enough in this life...
Maybe because of the past that really disappoints us...
Maybe it's because of failures that come so often in our life...
Maybe it's because of the guilty-feeling that keeps attacking us...
Let's remember once again that we're His temples and the Spirit of God lives in us...
Let His love reign and enable us to forgive ourselves.
(-fon-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
--- 1 Corinthians 3:16

Roh Allah Berdiam di Dalam Kita

Ketika kita merasa tidak cukup baik dalam hidup ini...
Mungkin karena pengalaman masa lalu yang mengecewakan...
Mungkin kegagalan yang bertubi-tubi...
Mungkin rasa bersalah yang terus menyerang...
Mari kita ingat sekali lagi, bahwa kita adalah bait-Nya dan Roh Allah berdiam di dalam kita...
Biarlah kasih-Nya merajai dan memampukan kita mengampuni diri sendiri.
(-fon-)

Tidak tahukah kamu, bahwa kamu adalah bait Allah  dan bahwa Roh Allah diam di dalam kamu?
--- 1 Korintus 3:16

May 04

I Turn toYou

When I feel so small...
And feel I'm nobody in this life...
I turn back to You...
You're the creator who has knitted me together in my mother's womb...
You must have a plan why I'm here on earth...
And my presence here isn't a coincidence.
I'm thankful for all of that, oh Lord...
Thank YOU.
(-fon-)

For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
--- Psalm 139:13-14

Kukembali Pada-Mu

Ketika kurasa diri begitu kecil...
Tak berarti...
Kukembali kepada-Mu...
Engkaulah Sang Pencipta yang membentuk aku dari dalam kandungan ibuku...
Engkau pasti memiliki maksud mengapa aku hadir di dunia ini...
Dan kehadiranku bukanlah suatu kebetulan.
Kusyukuri itu semua, ya Tuhan...
Terima kasih.
(-fon-)

Sebab Engkaulah yang membentuk buah pinggangku, menenun   aku dalam kandungan  ibuku139:14 Aku bersyukur kepada-Mu oleh karena kejadianku dahsyat dan ajaib ; ajaib apa yang Kaubuat, dan jiwaku benar-benar menyadarinya.

--- Mazmur 139:13-14

May 05

You're My Strength

When the feeling that I'm not good enough comes again...
When I feel so weak...
I remember again that You're my strength...
In my weaknesses, Your power rests on me...
Thank You, My Jesus.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
---2 Corinthians 12:9


Engkaulah Sumber Kuatku

Ketika perasaan 'aku tak cukup baik' datang lagi....
Ketika aku merasa begitu lemah...
Kembali kuingat, Engkaulah sumber kuatku...
Dalam kelemahanku, kuasa-Mu turun menaungi aku...
Terima kasih, Yesusku...
(-fon-)

Tetapi jawab Tuhan kepadaku: "Cukuplah kasih karunia-Ku bagimu , sebab justru dalam kelemahanlah kuasa-Ku  menjadi sempurna." Sebab itu terlebih suka aku bermegah atas kelemahanku, supaya kuasa Kristus turun menaungi aku.
--- 2 Korintus 12:9

May 06

God Knows Everything About Us

There are so many things that we don't understand...
It seems that we don't comprehend, this life is heading to which direction...
But, God knows everything about us...
Do not give up...
Do the best that we could...
Keep our focus to the Lord...
Keep praying...
And may we find the motivation in this life...
(-fon-)

We don’t yet see things clearly. We’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won’t be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We’ll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!
--- 1 Corinthians 13:12

Allah Tahu Segalanya Tentang Kita

Banyak hal yang tidak kita mengerti.
Seolah rencana-Nya tidak lagi kita ketahui, ke mana arah hidup ini...
Namun, Allah tahu segalanya tentang kita...
Jangan menyerah...
Lakukan yang terbaik yang kita bisa...
Pusatkan perhatian kepada-Nya...
Berdoalah...
Semoga kita temukan kembali semangat di hidup kita...
(-fon-)

Apa yang kita lihat sekarang ini adalah seperti bayangan yang kabur pada cermin. Tetapi nanti kita akan melihat langsung dengan jelas. Sekarang saya belum tahu segalanya, tetapi nanti saya akan tahu segalanya sama seperti Allah tahu segalanya mengenai diri saya.
--- 1 Korintus 13:12

No comments: