Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TOTD, September 30-Joyful in God

Joyful in God

I’ve just started joining a dancing class called Zumba recently. My teacher- a lady from Japan called Oda, is a very energetic-full of smile and happy person. Even though she speaks very little English, but she makes everybody happy. With her mimic, gesture, and that tiny- little bit of English, all of us are having fun in her dancing class. From Oda, I see some positive points. It seemed that she’s really enjoying what she does so much. And it’s reflected on her face and smile.

Then suddenly she gives me an inspiration: I will put my best efforts to do whatever tasks in this life that God has entrusted me with. And like Oda, hopefully we can stay rejoice in the Lord-stay joyful in Him. Bring the positive energy and spirit into our life and spread them to others. I’m sure we’ll be able to do that with God’s love inside of us. Be joyful and smileeee:)

(-fon-)

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

--- Habakkuk 3:18

No comments: