Sunday, September 25, 2011

TOTD, September 25-26: Through Anxiety with God

Don’t Be Anxious

The Bible verse today reminds us to stay calm. Don’t be anxious about anything. In every situation, bring those worries and anxious thoughts to the Lord. As long as we’ve done our best and then surrender to Him, let Him do the rest. By trusting Him, hopefully we’ll have the peace of God inside our heart and mind. May His peace be with us all. Amen. (-fon-)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

--- Philippians 4:6-7

Lead Me the Way

Only You, God who knows my heart.

You know my thoughts and my mind…

Sometimes my mind might wander…

Here, there, far away…

I need You to show me the way…

To lead me…

And let me follow Your path

with a peaceful heart

because I know that you’re my God. (-fon-)

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

--- Psalm 139:22-24

No comments: