Saturday, September 17, 2011

TOTD, September 18: Hope in God

Hope in God

When our soul seemed so disturbed, it’s actually time to put hope in the Lord. Maybe we have some serious problems which have stolen our joy. But in God, we need to stay rejoice, no matter what problem that we’re currently facing.

With hope in God, we believe that we can get through all things in Him. With His new strength, He’ll enable us to see problems from different perspective. Everything happens for a reason. And in His perfect timing, everything will be wonderful in His time. Put our trust in the Lord. For He’s our Savior and God who will never leave us alone. (-fon-)

Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

--- Psalm 42:5

No comments: