Monday, June 21, 2010

TOTD, June 22

You Are My Shield

This morning, I remembered the lyrics of this song. Not a new song, but yet has given me enough strength to carry on in this life, knowing that the Lord is my shield.

You have made me glad, and I'll say of the Lord:
You are my Shield, my Strength, my Portion, Deliverer,
My Shelter, Strong Tower, my very present help in time of need.
My very present help in time of need.

(You Are My Shield, Hillsongs).

Yes, Lord. You are my Shield, Strength, Shelter, Strong Tower. My very present help in time of need. Thanks to Your Faithfulness in my life:). (-fon-)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

--- Psalm 18:2

No comments: