Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TOTD, June 09

He Enables Me


Stepping out into the unknown --- into something you have never done before--- can be a very fearful thing to do. Because of fear, many people never “step out”: therefore they never find out what they are capable of.

(Joyce Meyer).

That’s right! Stepping out of our comfort zone might be a fearful thing to do. Not to mention thinking of the risk and the uncertainties out there. But, as we believe that if God has already put the passion inside us and we can’t take it out of my mind-we know we want it so much and it’s something good to achieve- just believe He will enable us to do it. Like the book of Habakkuk we keep on believing: He enables me. (-fon-)


The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.
For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

--- Habakkuk 3:19

No comments: