Sunday, June 13, 2010

TOTD, June 13-14

Your Father in Heaven Knows

A very logical comparison: even an evil know how to give good thing to his children, how about our Father in heaven? Let’s reflect this thing today and remember His kindness in our life. (-fon-)

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

--- Luke 11:13

Hot-Tempered Man

Are you hot-tempered? Well, you might sometimes are… Me too, sometimes I can become hot-tempered too. But the book of Proverbs reminds us not to make friends with a hot-tempered man (I was thinking about what if I myself is a hot-tempered person, then I won’t have any friends? It’s kind of sad though…).

So, let’s try to control our temper in a better wayJ (-fon-)

Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man,
do not associate with one easily angered,

--- Proverbs 22:24

No comments: