Monday, June 18, 2007

TOTD, June 15-17

Grace is Favor

Grace is God doing us a favor, coming in with His power and might to accomplish in and through us what we don't deserve for Him to do.

But he said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on upon me.
--- 2 Corinthians 12:9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* In weaknesses, He shows more grace of His. In weaknesses, His power is made perfect to us. Are you in hatred with all your weaknesses? Surrender them to God, so His grace will appear... (-fon-)


God Loves You That Much!

People have a craving, a longing, a desire in their hearts to be loved. God made us that way. Many people believe that God loves the world and that He loves His Son, Jesus, but they have a hard time believing that God loves them. Yet John 17:26 teaches us that God loves us as much as He loves Jesus.

The Lord ministered to me about that one day when I was studying. He said (in my heart),
" Joyce, I do so many things for people every day because I love them, and they don't ever see it. They don't recognize it at all. For example, every day when I speak to the sun and say, 'Rise,' I do it for Joyce, for Betty, for Jamie, for ( fill in your name here)."
Stop and think about that. The sun rises in the sky every day for you. And we just take that for granted. We know the sun is going to come up every day, but it rises for you. God loves you that much.

For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everylasting life.
--- John 3:16


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Look at the natural beauty that He has created for us. Maybe, we're just too busy to do so... But today, stop for a while, take a minute from your busy schedule and see: the sun, the cloud, the moon, etc...etc..
See how great is our Lord and how He loves each of us tremendously...(-fon-)


Victory Begins in the Mind

Never forget this: Your mind plays an important role in your victory.
It is the power of the Holy Spirit working through the Word of God that brings victory into our lives. But a large part of the work that needs to be done is for us to line up our thinking with God and His Word. If we refuse to do this or choose to think it is unimportant, we will never experience victory.

Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [ by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [ in His sight for you].
--- Romans 12:2


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Success is a mind game. You'll act according to your thought.
In order to be a positive and successful person, we need to nurture the attitude of positive thinking...
Fill your mind with positivity! (-fon-)

No comments: