Monday, June 11, 2007

TOTD, June 13

Discipline the Mouth

We need the help of the Holy Spirit to control our tongues, but God will not do it all for us. We must learn to discipline our own mouths and take responsibility for what comes out of them.

I said, " I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will bridle my mouth, so long as the wicked are in my presence."
--- Psalm 39:1


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Mocking at others, then laughing together. Maybe that's the common thing that you've been doing right now. But how do you know whether the person that you've been talked about is hurt by your words or not? I think, some people might say, it's just a joke, or I don't mean any of my words they're just come out like that...
But please, don't hurt others with your words. Pick positive words in your daily conversation. Be responsible with the words that you're going to say. Think before saying anything... (-fon-)

No comments: