Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TOTD, Jan 31

The Power of Grace

There is nothing more powerful than grace. Everything in the Bible --- salvation (asking Jesus to be our Lord and Savior), the infilling of the Holy Spirit (being filled with inner strength from God), fellowship with God (talking to Him and meditating on His Word), and all victory in our daily lives --- is based upon it.

But he [the Lord] said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
--- 2 Corinthians 12:9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* How many of us believe that His Grace is sufficient for each of us?
When things are normal and seem OK or tend to improve in favor to our wish, we might believe that easily... But, what if things seem totally go wrong and it's a declining trend of life that we're facing? Sometimes, we'll ask: " Where are you God? Why you let this kind of situation is happening to me???"
Today's word of God reminds us to believe once more that even in the greatest storm, even in our deepest weaknesses, His Grace would be there for us. His Grace would see us through, because His Power will be more glorified in our weaknesses... (-fon-)

No comments: