Monday, January 1, 2007

TOTD, Jan 01-02

Start the New Year Right

The best way to start every day is with gratitude and thanks-giving. Be thankful and say so ---- it opens the door for God's blessings to flow in.

Praise the LORD!
I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart,
In the company of the upright and in the assembly.
Great are works of the LORD;
They are studied by all who delight in them.
He has made His wonders to be remembered;
The LORD is gracious and compassionate.
He has sent redemption to His people;
He has ordained His covenant forever;
Holy and awesome is His name.
--- Psalm 111:1,2,4,9

My own reflection on this Thought:
* Maybe previously it's really hard to give thanks to the Lord, but since it's a very beginning of the new year. Why don't we try to make a change and start it well by offering a thanksgiving and praise to the Lord??? (-fon-)


Good Morning!
Welcoming the year 2007 with new spirit, new hope, within God's guidance.
Have a nice day!

God bless...
-fon-

In God's Time

Be encouraged that in God's time you will see the dreams and visions fulfilled that God has given to you. Don't ever give up!

And so it was he [Abraham], having waited long and endured patiently, realized and obtained ... what God had promised him.
--- Hebrews 6:15

My own reflection on this Thought:
* What is your dream? Maybe a dream since your childhood but has never come to reality? I've got my own dream, to study abroad. But God seemed neglecting my dream for years... And there I was in Jakarta, took my college there.
I almost buried my dream to live in other country outside Indonesia. I thought maybe it's God's will that I had to stay in Indonesia all of my life...
But... Suddenly, there's a news on this relocation from my husband's company. So, here I am, living abroad, the thing that I could never imagined would happen to me, but God fulfilled it in His Time, not mine.
So, what is your dream? Don't ever give it up, pray it to God, in His due time, He will fulfill it according to His Will... (-fon-)

No comments: