Wednesday, January 24, 2007

TOTD, Jan 25

Our Times Are in God's Hands

Trust requires us to accept that some questions will be unanswered and to place our times in God's hands --- believing that even though we do not know all the answers, He does.

But I trusted in, relied on, and was confident in You, O Lord; I said, You are my God.
My tunes are in Your hands, deliver me from the hands of my foes and those who pursue me and persecute me.
--- Psalm 31:14,15


My own reflection of this Thought:
* Today, how many questions that haven't been answered in this life?Maybe you've waited so long for a real soul mate but haven't got one... Maybe you really want to have a child, trying so hard to do so, but still the result is disappointing... Or Maybe you wonder when will you stop this job of yours and go into your own business? Lots of things on your mind, lots of unanswered questions...
Today, the bible reminds us to trust HIM once more. TRUST HIM means that we have to accept some questions remain unanswered but we still live in our faith, because He only gives the best for us in His Time. Learn to trust Him once more with all of our faith today... (-fon-)

No comments: