Monday, January 15, 2007

TOTD, Jan 16

A Change of Heart

For change to be lasting, it must come from the inside out. Only God can effect that type of heart change. Let God be God!

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
--- Ezekiel 36:26

My own reflection on this Thought:
*Back to the years before 1999, I thought that I was going to be Buddhist forever... Since I was very committed with my faith, that's what I thought... I was so sure that nothing could ever change my faith at that time.
But then, one step closer to Jesus when I went to a church with my friends, I was being touched and I felt suddenly God worked tremendously inside of me, I felt being loved, more than ever...
So, that was the starting point, I was baptized at the year of 2000, and here I am living my daily life and faith devoted to Jesus.
I believe a change of heart needs to come inside out, so it will last longer not to mention forever.
Need an everlasting change of heart? Pray that God will guide us with a pure heart of His...

(-fon-)

No comments: