Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TODAY, April 15 - Rely on You

Rely on You

All of my life, I will rely on You...
You've protected me from the day when I was born...
Until today, Your Protection is so real for us.
God, we surrender all of days in our lives only for You.
Let us give the best to You.
To praise and glorify Your Name.
(-fon-)

I have relied on you
    from the day I was born.
You brought me safely
through birth,
    and I always praise you.

--- Psalm 71:6

Bertopang Pada-Mu

Seumur hidup aku bertopang pada-Mu.
Engkau sudah melindungi aku sejak aku lahir.
Sampai hari ini perlindungan-Mu nyata atas kami.
Tuhan, kami serahkan seluruh hari-hari di kehidupan kami hanya kepada-Mu.
Biarlah kami selalu memberikan yang terbaik.
Untuk memuji dan memuliakan nama-Mu.
(-fon-)

Selama hidupku aku bertopang pada-Mu; Engkau melindungi aku sejak aku lahir maka aku selalu memuji Engkau.
--- Mazmur 71:6

No comments: