Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TOTD, Feb 24-25

Love and Keep on Loving

First and greatest commandment from God starts with love. Love your God and love your neighbor as yourself. Have you done any act of love today? (-fon-)

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind 'This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

--- Matthew 22:37-39

Cry for Help

Like David in his Psalms, we might realize that in some part of our life, we can feel this way: felt neglected, deserted, and alone.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from the words of my groaning?

O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, and am not silent.

--- Psalm 22:1-2

If we need to cry for help, we need to cry it to the Lord. He will listen. (-fon-)

No comments: