Sunday, February 7, 2010

TOTD, Feb 06-08

He Examines the Heart and Mind

You can hide the truth from others, you can even lie to them. But, God knows the truth. He searches the hart, examines the mind. Everything is transparent to Him. We need to trust Him while walking in truth in our life. Be strong, be brave in facing your everyday life in righteousness, in the right attitude towards this life. (-fon-)

I the LORD search the heart
and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
according to what his deeds deserve."

--- Jeremiah 17:10

The Lord is My Support

In disaster, we’re glad to know that God is still our support. No matter how hard the difficulty is, He’s our forever support. (-fon-)

They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support

--- Psalm 18:18

You Save Me

It’s good to know that even in the midst of trouble, you’ll save me. Thank You, Lord.

(-fon-)

Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

--- Psalm 138:7

No comments: