Thursday, May 14, 2009

TOTD, May 15

You Created Me

Thank YOU, God for creating me. Remembering those time inside my mother’s womb, you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Moreover, I want to thank YOU, because YOU have created a unique me. Just me. Completely and totally different from others. And my presence in this world isn’t coincidence. It isn’t a mistake. Even though it might look like one, let’s say my parents wanted to abort me, but YOU gave me life. YOU gave me the chance to breath the air until now.

I thank YOU and I praise YOU because I’m fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Thank YOU, Lord. Not a single word can express my gratitude for YOU. Thank YOU a zillion times, Lord. (-fon-)

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
--- Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: