Thursday, October 9, 2008

TOTD, October 10

Fear Not

Actually some of us are easily scared. Either by financial turmoil that was described like ‘ hell’ in Asia by a newspaper here in Singapore, or when some incurable diseases happened to one of the family members or even to ourselves. We are all scared and live our life in fearful way in some of our days.

I wasn’t a really brave person either. I can’t say that I’m free from all fear or worries, but I try to build my faith each day. Struggling hard maybe, but I just want to be close to God no matter what, and somehow it makes my fear disappear because I have faith in Him.
Just remember He is our God who will never leave us and He will always be there for us. So, fear not! (-fon-)

O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
--- Isaiah 43:1b-3

No comments: