Saturday, August 9, 2008

TOTD, August 09-10

You Are Worthy

In His eyes, you’re worthy. In case you forgot how much you worth or will He care about your needs? Just remember the verse from Luke 12:6-7. None of the sparrows is forgotten by God. And you’re worth more than many sparrows. Even the very hairs of our head are all numbered. It’s amazing, isn’t it? It’s also fascinating…to think that God loves us so much.

In case one of these days you’re experiencing low self-esteem problem, just remember that you are worthy. He will take care of you and will never leave you. (-fon-)

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
--- Luke 12:6-7


You Know Me

The Lord has searched our soul, and He knows us. Yes, He knows me…

O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
--- Psalm 139:1-3


Lord, You know every single thing about me. You know my thoughts, my actions, my wishes, my hopes, and my dreams. While at the same time you know my anxieties, worries, fears, and weaknesses. Nothing is hidden from you. Lord, it’s a blessing to know you and to be known by You. (-fon-)

No comments: