Thursday, August 7, 2008

TOTD, August 08

What Do You Do When Your Best Plans Don’t Happen?

I took the title from Bo Sanchez’s blog. He’s one of my favorite preacher as well as writer from Philippines. Recently he asked the question as my title today to his readers. And he gave the answer a week afterwards.
Actually, it’s our decision. We could curse God in anger or we could sigh in surrender. Bo, of course suggested the second one. Many times we become so speechless of this reality while so many plans don’t happen and we have to live with something that we’ve never planned before.
But we need to trust God, that He will give us nothing but the best eventually. He will give us the best in His plan. (-fon-)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
--- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: