Thursday, October 18, 2007

TOTD, Oct.19

The Perfect Reflection

We cannot always manifest perfect behavior, but with God's help we can always reflect a perfect Savior.

And that I may [actually] be found and known as in Him, not having any [self-achieved] righteousness that can be called my own, based on my obedience to the Law's demand (ritualistic uprightness and supposed right standing with God thus acquired), but possessing that [genuine righteousness] which comes through faith in Christ (the Anointed One), the [truly] right standing with God, which comes from God by [saving] faith.
--- Philippians 3:9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* God is our perfect Savior. I once was wondering, how would my life be had I not met Jesus Christ as my Savior?
I would be LOST. I would be really stressed out. I would be in despair.
With God, I found a new me. Reborn. And the thought of knowing Him beside me all the time and in everything, make me rejoice.
I'm not free from problems, but knowing God would save me each time, gives me enough strength to carry on. May God give His abundant joy and strength to all of us today. He is our REAL SAVIOR. (-fon-)

No comments: