Monday, October 1, 2007

TOTD, Oct. 01

Put Your Trust in God

You can put your trust in people, yourself, your job, your bank account and many other things, but all these are unstable at times.

Jesus is the Rock, the One Who is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8). Put your trust in Him.

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
--- Psalm 91:2


My own reflection on this Thought:
* When I went to the church last week, the pastor talked about the US Dollar note, it's written there : in God we trust. Then the pastor told us, how he wondered, in which God do they trust? Is their money equals to their God?
This homily was interesting. Very interesting, I might say. It reminds me once again, that I need to trust God, Jesus Christ Himself. No other God except Him alone.
Not the money, not the job, not ourselves, not even our closest friend or kin. Jesus is our one true God. He's the solid Rock that will be the same now and forever. Amen. (-fon-)

No comments: