Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TOTD, June 22-Lord, I Trust in You

Lord, I Trust in You

I admit, Lord that sometimes I feel scared and worried.

About my past, present, and future.

The pains and wounds from the past…

They keep coming back.

Maybe it’s my own fault that I haven’t let them go.

Some of the worries are about my future.

Uncertainties, plans that will or won’t happen

Will I be successful?

Will I have enough money to send my children to school?

Those thoughts popped up inside of my mind quite frequent

About my present condition.

My job, my family, my financial, my health.

Well, it’s unavoidable but yet I know that I need to work it out somehow

Let me put my trust in You, Lord.

With such a small faith that I have…

Even though it’s only like a mustard seed…

As long as I believe in You, I’ll feel peace.

I’ll feel safe, because I have You as my refuge

You’re my strength.

And forever, You’ll be my shield.

I’m really grateful for You

and let me say it one more time:

I put all my trust in You, Lord. (-fon-)

This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.

--- Psalm 91:2

No comments: