Friday, June 17, 2011

TOTD, June 17- Controlling Our Thoughts

Controlling Our Thoughts

Today I will make a difference. I will begin by controlling my thoughts. A person is the product of his thoughts. I want to be happy and hopeful. Therefore, I will have thoughts that are happy and hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I will not let petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and traffic jams be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism will be my companion, and victory will be my hallmark. Today I will make a difference. (Max Lucado)

Some of the days are passed with so many negative thoughts inside of us. This is the time to make a difference, like what Max Lucado said… We need to learn to control our thoughts and may all the thoughts be pleasing to Him. (-fon-)

May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the Lord.

--- Psalm 104:34

No comments: