Sunday, May 29, 2011

TOTD, May 28-30: Trusting God

I Trust in God

No matter what happen in my life, hopefully I have the courage to say like what the Psalmist said: “ I trust in God, why should I be afraid.” I trust You, Lord for Your promises in my life. (-fon-)

I praise God for what he has promised.
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?

---Psalm 56:4

I am Trusting You, My God!

You’re my God. Let me keep my faith in You in everyday of my life. To love You, to honour You, and to please You… (-fon-)

But I am trusting you, O Lord,
saying, “You are my God!”

--- Psalm 31:14

Trust in Jesus

Don’t let our hearts be troubled. Trust in God as well as in Jesus with all of our hearts. (-fon-)

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.

--- John 14:1

No comments: