Thursday, April 14, 2011

TOTD, April 15- I Love You, Lord, My Strength!

I Love You, Lord, My Strength!

Alone, far far away from home. It was the initial feeling that I’ve experienced when I moved from Indonesia and stayed outside of the country.

To whom should I depend myself? No friend, not knowing much of the country? There’s time that I felt so lonely, but hey, here’s the hope that I’ve always had in my heart: the Lord is my Rock, my Fortress. In Him, I take refuge. With my strength, I know that it will be impossible. But with His strength and guidance, I know and keep my faith that He’s always giving a new way to understand and learn. Giving new unthinkable ways in times of help through the people surround me.

In this moment, let me share the feeling of love to Him. I Love You, Lord, My Strength! (-fon-)


I love you, LORD, my strength.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

--- Psalm 18:1-2

No comments: