Thursday, April 7, 2011

TOTD, April 08-Christ in Me, Christ in You

Christ in Me, Christ in You

When we’ve accepted Jesus Christ, we’ve got Christ in us-Christ in me, so that I no longer live, but He lives in me. When I read about this verse this morning, I’m also wondering… If I know that Christ has lived in me, can I also see that Christ lives in you as well? If I can see that, at least I can see something good in everyone as well. Even how bad they’re at this moment, but I do believe that there’s something good inside of them…

Christ in me, Christ in you… Let today be the beginning of something good – to see in different perspective, not in a judgmental way. That there’s something good-a positive side- inside everyone.

(-fon-)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

--- Galatians 2:20

No comments: