Monday, February 7, 2011

TOTD, February 08 – You Knew the Anguish of My Soul

You Knew the Anguish of My Soul

If our soul is in deep anguish, it’s a normal reaction to say like what is written in the book of Psalm:

My soul is in deep anguish.
How long, LORD, how long?

--- Psalm 6:3

We keep wondering to the Lord, how long we need to experience this kind of suffering- this kind of deep anguish?

Then, after a while… When the problem is over, we begin to develop a new faith. We’ll be glad and rejoice in Your love, for You God, saw our affliction and knew the anguish of our soul.

Yes, life will be full of unpredictable problems, but we need to believe that God will never leave us and He knows every single sadness or anguish that we feel…

Keep the faith, keep praying, keep waiting for His time to come.

(-fon-)

I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

--- Psalm 31:7

No comments: