Friday, February 4, 2011

TOTD, February 05 – His Power is Made Perfect in Weakness

His Power is Made Perfect in Weakness

We keep thinking about our weaknesses. Sometimes the thoughts are just so overwhelmingly high, then we’ll become frustrated whenever we think of those weaknesses. But, His power is made perfect in weakness. We need to realize that, we can’t do everything on our own. Yes, we must try our very best in each step of the way of our life, but it doesn’t mean that we need to become boastful whenever we reach something great. Remember that without God, we’re nothing. With His power, we’ll be able to get through a lot of things in this life, even in our weaknesses. (-fon-)

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

--- 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: