Thursday, December 30, 2010

TOTD, December 30-31 : Year-End Edition

Build Ourselves in Him

But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

--- Jude 1:20

The year ahead is full of hope. It’s the optimism that we need to keep alive. We need to build ourselves in faith, make progress, and flying higher in this life with His guidance. Let’s build ourselves in Him. Let’s build a stronger relationship with Him. (-fon-)

My Hope is in You

Here’s my prayer for the year ahead…

Guide me in your truth O Lord and teach me. Never let met go. For all my hope is in You. In the year ahead, in the next few years, in decades… I trust in You, Lord. (-fon-)

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

--- Psalm 25:5

No comments: