Sunday, October 10, 2010

TOTD, Oct 09-11- About Grace

His Grace is Sufficient

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

--- 2 Corinthians 12:9

Do not scare of our weaknesses, because He will show His Grace through our weaknesses. If we only boast and feel proud of our strengths, that will lead us to arrogance. Because we think that we’re strong enough to do everything on our own. But, through our weaknesses, we’re made realize once again that we’re nothing without God. And it’s His Grace that enables us to walk in this path of life. (-fon-)

Fullness of His Grace

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

--- John 1:16

Let’s be reminded that all blessing that we’ve received in this life comes for the fullness of His Grace. (-fon-)

Testifying the Gospel of God’s Grace

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

--- Acts 20:24

The Book of Acts reminds us that the most important thing in this life: to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given us – testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. Let’s work hard in fulfilling this task. (-fon-)

No comments: