Monday, October 18, 2010

TOTD, 19 October – Work at it Heartily

Work at it Heartily

Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,

--- Colossians 3:23

Last time when I worked as a stock-broker with good salary, attractive bonus and company’s outings, it’s more than possible that I will do it with all my heart. But, as a house-wife, without any salary-bonus or whatsoever, can I still do every single chore heartily?

It’s not easy though, but I learn to stay faithful even though it seems that my role is pretty tiny at this moment. Tiny in terms of the package or benefit, but huge role in maintaining the family strength and the future of our children.

I’ve learned to stay faithful, no matter how big or how small the present task might look like, I’ll give my best and work at it heartily as doing it for the Lord. Let our daily life be a pleasing sacrifice for Him. Whatever your task now – no matter how big or how small it is, do it with all your heart. I’m sure, God will see your faithfulness. (-fon-)

No comments: