Sunday, May 23, 2010

TOTD, May 22-24

Hymn of Love

I'll sing to You Lord
A hymn of Love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

(Through It All- Hillsong)

On Saturday when I was attending the Mass, I listened to this song. One of my favorite song by Hillsong. Love it, love the lyrics, because it keeps reminding me to stay thankful by singing a hymn of love to the Lord: for His faithfulness. Through all the phases of our life, He is there. Thanks to You, Lord! (-fon-)

He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.

--- Psalm 40:3a

Your Faith Has Healed You

I’m taking the verse from the whole pericope of Mark 10: 46-52, it’s when the blind Bartimeus receives his sight. His faith has healed him. How about us? Do we have enough faith to heal our wound and hurt? Let’s learn from Bartimeus today. (-fon-)

"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

--- Mark 10:52

Hot-Tempered of Patient?

A reminder from Proverb 15:18. Hot-tempered or patient? It’s our choice. (-fon-)

A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension,
but a patient man calms a quarrel.

--- Proverbs 15:18

No comments: