Thursday, April 15, 2010

TOTD, April 16

Save In His Hands

Read this slowly, the quotation from the Upper room website stunned me. Again, with the beauty of His love, He has touched my heart again. Hopefully this love can be felt by each of us today.

TAKE A LONG LOOK AT THE CROSS. This is the one place where you and I can actually get a glimpse into God’s heart. The crucified, bleeding hands of Jesus remind us that no matter who we are or what we have done we are loved with a love that will never let us go. These are hands we can trust and into which we can surrender our lives with confidence.

- Trevor Hudson
One Day at a Time: Discovering the Freedom of 12-Step Sprituality

With You, Lord…

I won’t be afraid, because I know I can trust in You. I can surrender my life into your mighty hands. Thank YOU! (-fon-)

Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

--- Psalm 138:7

No comments: