Sunday, March 21, 2010

TOTD, March 22

Put Your Confidence in Him

I was climbing the hill, where the statue of Jesus was up there. Here, in the land of Vietnam, in a small island called Vung Tau. The steps were like thousands, I didn’t count. I find it very tiring to climb, but I did it anyway. Along the journey, the confidence and trust inside of me suddenly grew. More and more. I prayed along the way, to ask Jesus to guide me. And finally, I can see His statue perfectly. Tired but was very satisfied.

Then, if I reflect the things in my life, it’s like climbing the hill too. Sometimes the road is just like so easy to climb. While in other times, we find it so hard to do so, almost giving up. But we need to do is just believe in Him. Put our trust in Him and somehow He will show us different ways to get us motivated to get through our life. Put our trust in Him. (-fon-)

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.

He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."

--- Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: