Saturday, July 4, 2009

TOTD, July 04-05

Blessed is the Nation

Pretty soon, we’ll have the presidential election. We need to give our vote as a part of our responsibility as a citizen. While voting with our heart, we also need to trust that God will give the best to our nation, to our country. May God bless Indonesia! Let God guide us more and more. Amen. (-fon-)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
the people he chose for his inheritance.
--- Psalm 33:12


Uncounted Miracles

I received Jesus as my Savior in the year of 2000. Since then, I found many miracles. Some of them are very simple, even in my daily life. But still, I considered them miracles, because the way He brought me into His Paths was awesome and amazing.
Last night, I suddenly remembered one thing that happened around 10 years ago. I’ve always thought that it wasn’t a big deal, I could handle it. But, miraculously, God has shown me that in dealing that matter, I was too hard on myself, and I put myself in a deeply-wounded situation even though I’ve never realized it.
So, I forgave myself, I admitted all the feelings that I’ve encountered before. God has shown me His miracle again!
In prayer, I do expect for miracles, and those miracles come by transforming myself into a new me, changing my attitude for the better. In Him, we’ll find uncounted miracles. (-fon-)

He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
--- Job 5:9

No comments: