Monday, December 15, 2008

TOTD, December 16

Steadfast

This is the verse from Psalm 57.

My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.
--- Psalm 57:7


Well, lately I’ve watched quite a number of musical movies. A bit late but still try to catch up with music and movies, two things that I like. From High School Musical 1 and 2, Camp Rock which featured the Jonas Brothers, until the latest indie movie from Taiwan titled Cape no. 7 which featured Van Fan (he’s also a singer) and told a story of an odd band audition until it formed an interesting band, I can feel that music is really able to move someone tremendously.
Music can make a difference. While the Psalm is using music to show the steadfastness of the heart, we can apply the same thing. Let’s build a more steadfast heart to the Lord with music. Let’s sing! (-fon-)

No comments: