Sunday, September 14, 2008

TOTD, September 13-15

Spread the Fragrance and Aroma of Christ

People love perfumes. Some of them are willing to pay for expensive brands to get their favorite fragrance.
Today’s word of God reminds me of the perfume, the fragrance. What kind of fragrance that we should spread wherever we’re? It’s the fragrance of the knowledge of Him and maintain ourselves as the aroma of Christ wherever we are. (-fon-)

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
--- 2 Corinthians 2: 14-15


Hallelujah to the Lord!

At the book of Revelation, we can see that it describes how the Lord reigns:
Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
"Hallelujah!
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
--- Revelation 19:6

So, we don’t need to doubt ourselves about Him. He reigns today, forever and ever!. Hallelujah to the Lord! (-fon-)

You Are My Chosen One

GOD SAYS to each of us, “You are my chosen one. I love you. I’m proud of you. Know that I have forgiven you. I call you by name. You are mine. I have entered into covenant with you and will stand by you in all times and places.
“Dare to live fully the life to which I have called you.”
- Susan Gregg-Schroeder
The Upper Room Disciplines 1999


Never doubt that He has chosen us. He keeps saying, “ You are My chosen one and I Love you.” If you have ever wondered or questioned about that, today’s TOTD supposed to remind us once more that we are the chosen one. (-fon-)

He brought out his people with rejoicing,
his chosen ones with shouts of joy;
--- Psalm 105:43

No comments: