Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TOTD, September 11

God Will Sustain Us

This world is somehow afraid of aging. Well, you can see that people are trying hard to stay young, not to mention forever young. They’ll try the cosmetic surgery, botox, or anti aging cream to keep their youthful look. It seems that it will be the end of the world if they find a wrinkle near their eyes or on their face. Of course it happens only at some of the people, not all.

As aging is an unavoidable natural process, we don’t need to be afraid of it. Of course we need to maintain our health and body with the good source of food, exercise, and spiritual balance with the Lord. We need to make some effort to maintain our body, mind, and soul, while at the same time keep on believing that even to our old age and gray hairs, He will sustain us. (-fon-)

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
--- Isaiah 46:4

No comments: